2012년 3월 27일 화요일

hello^^

Hi!  My name is Sang Ah Lee :)

Pleased to meet you
My major is fashion design .

I'm junior in college.
I live in Busan Gupo.

My hobby is reading magazine :)
I'll try harder from now on.
 
Have a nice day ^^

댓글 6개:

  1. Hi~!! sang ah
    nice to meet you ~!!

    답글삭제
  2. I read National Geographic Magazine, but I get most of my news from blogs now. What magazines do you read?

    답글삭제
    답글
    1. I usually raed a fashion magazine :)
      I have a lot of interest in fashion ^^
      Are you interested in natural environment?

      삭제
    2. Yes, because my university major was biology.

      삭제
  3. hi~!sanga^^
    Read a magazine with me~~~~!!

    답글삭제
  4. Thank you Sanga, for the question. Yes, I am interested in nature and the environment. And also about foreign cultures.

    I have learned a little about fashion but it has never really interested me. I now wish I knew more.

    답글삭제